Friday, November 15, 2013

Too Many Mince Pies, Santa!!

Hi everyone!

I had such a fun class yesterday. We made Christmas Cards, all of which were quick and easy and this one, a lot of fun!

It looks so CAS and in fact, boring, until you open it!

I used an A4 navy blue card and made up a Gate Fold Easel Card.

The images are digi's from Bird's Cards and are Freebie's, so do shoot over and claim them! I follow the blog and you cannot believe the amazing projects Bird designs for digital cutting machines. She is so generous with freebies as well and I have used so many of her amazing designs!

The circle sentiment front has a few rhinestones added and the Memory Box Hanging Stars die cut added for interest.

Open it and......
...... lift the easel, and you have this gorgeous image, that I so enjoyed coloring with Copic's, added Pearly Glass Liner and glitter for the snow, as I did not have Puff Paint, but it works just fine.

The other item I used was a delightful combo stamp and die set from Marianne Collectibles - COL 1340, which consists of the clouds and signposts as well as the cute sleigh! Don't you just love it? I must say I enjoyed this card and the girls all had such fun with it.

Now, I am turning my house upside down looking for this Collectibles set and praying one of the girls has it, otherwise my sweet little baby 'boy' Lab, has taken it and buried it in the garden, with all the other items that have vanished!

He is a mischief, but so adorable and he has me exactly where he wants me......lol! I will download photo's from our phones and do a post all about Bruno, who likes to swim with the Koi!  

The secret is now out - you know why I have not had so many projects and blog posts in the last 4 months... The little man keeps me on the hop & wears me out!!

Back to the card. Below, is a picture of the card opened up, showing all the details.



Thanks so much for stopping in and sharing my fun card with me! I'll be back with my DT post for Sugar Creek Hollow tomorrow. See you then!

Hugz from Moz


5 comments:

  1. Oh Moz, what a fun card this is. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Labs are our favorite and such fun. They don't pass a mud hole for sure. We now have a Corgi so guess we are in keeping with the Queen. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ....... such a fun card, i am smitten!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz