Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cute Christmas Cup Cake!

Hi there!
Just a quick post to share these cute cup cakes we are making tomorrow morning! Thursday's are 'crafty' mornings and we are making these as a couple of the ladies want to make a lot for their Christmas dinner table, as favors with chocolates in, for the guests to take home! I may well do some, but we are travelling to Cape Town for Christmas this year and already think I am over the baggage limit, and that is just packing 'in my head'! What is going to happen when it is for real, is another story!



The top of the cup cake 'lifts' off and you can pack whatever you like inside, replace the 'lid' and pop it into the cup cake box, so it stays together for carrying off home!

Such fun to make and lovely for kiddies parties and a million other uses! I have an order for 3 for a baby shower, and little gifts will be inside the cup cake!

Such fun!

Thanks for popping in and I do hope you are inspired! 

Hugz
Moz


P.S. Acknowledgements to Rebecca Primrose of "Paper Primrose" for her tutorial for these cupcakeshttp://www.paperprimrose.com/2013/09/saturday-step-x-step-2/. My apologies for not acknowledging before, but I did a 'copy and past' of the tutorial and filed it. When I wanted to use it, it had no source origin on it. My apologies Rebecca and grateful thanks for sharing the tutorial, as I have had such fun with these 'cuties'.  Hugz from Moz

4 comments:

  1. Moz, you're at it again! You just finished those gorgeous notepad/shopping list rolls and now these cuties! Wow, I am totally in awe of you, seriously! This looks like a really neat project my friend! Looking forward to seeing you when I get back. Hugs, B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is really cute. Could you share the directions?
    beverly aka lateblooming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beverly, please email me. See sidebar - Contact me, for details.
      Hugz
      Moz

      Delete
  3. Moz, these are absolutely gorgeous. I know how you feel about having to pack, we are off to New Zealand for Christmas and I am trying to take things with that don't weigh too much......with 2 little girls to spoil that is a problem. Hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz