Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day 2013

To all my card making friends, I wish you a happy day.
Create and enjoy!

I received these two fabulous cards from friends in my online Rubber Stamping Group.

Aren't they such perfect Spring cards? Bright and cheerful and oh so pretty!



This card is from Angela. 

The butterfly and toadstool have been given a treatment of Glossy Accent and the butterfly has been fussy cut and 3 D'd with glitter added to the black areas.  

The cream background of the card is beautifully embossed with butterflies. Such a lovely card.
Thank you Angela! 






This lovely pink creation is from Lincey!

I love how she has used pretty papers for the background and added these lovely punched butterflies in complimentary pinks!

The clear dew drops just seem so real - you want to touch them!

Thank you so much Lincey!











Wishing you all a happy, creative day, hopefully with wonderful friends who share you passion!

I'll be back later with my Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge post.

Hugz
Moz.

2 comments:

  1. I love butterflies! Thanks for sharing Moz and a Happy Belated WCMD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards Moz, you have talented friends indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz