Wednesday, September 4, 2013

21 Candles

I spotted a similar card on Pinterest and decided to try it out.

I stayed with the white and black palette with a pop of color for this quick 21st card. Could be for either sex. It was fun to make and I think a great 'in front of the tv' project, using all the little bits of scrap paper you have. Imagine having a huge selection of these 'candles' all ready to pop onto a card. Awesome! 

So I think another 'box' of supplies will be added to the pile, next to my chair in the lounge, for those 'need to keep my hands busy' moments, doing something useful. 
I think I need to do some paper shopping, as my stash is not what it used to be......lol!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week ahead!

Warm hugz
Moz

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Moz. I have to make a 21st card and am looking for ideas. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea Moz. lovely in the black and white, hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea for any age.....saw it done for a scrapbook page with the number of years done in the rolled up paper. use computer to make the number and fill in with the folled up papers in various colors.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this idea, and you've put it together so nicely! Also the idea of "box of supplies" to keep the hands busy is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Moz, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz