Thursday, February 28, 2013

PTI Hexagons

 I have had this set since Christmas but have not had a chance  to play with it till now. I had two birthdays in February to make cards for so chose to use the set in two different ways.

The first card, I die cut the hexagon base out of a very pretty piece of card stock I had and cut out sections of the hexagon die. I then  filled every second (more or less) shape with a hexagon that was stamped in various colors, using the patterns that come with the set.

I added a couple of strips of Washi tape and used the sentiment stamps that came with the set. 

The second card, I just cut the plain white die cut in half and again, stamped patterns with colored inks onto the hexagons and rearranged them in a pleasing (to me!) fashion. Again I used the sentiments that came with the set. I separated the hexagon base and sentiment with an scored line, which does not show up on the photo.

I was more than pleased with the outcome and thought they were in the CAS fashion that I am attempting to pursue!
So glad you stopped by!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Moz! And I was one of the lucky ones to receive one of these beauties! I love that the combinations are endless. Love this new CAS style Moz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and simple but so beautiful. Love the bright colours on the white background. Enjoy your weekend Moz!
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Moz. The CAS look is lovely. Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz