Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bouquet for You

Another gorgeous image to color with my Copic's. I know it is a digi, but was not able to trace the source. It was given to me already printed and ready to color as I don't have it on my computer. Just in case it is queried and people think I have lifted the image from somewhere - it was gifted to me. 

I selected the paper for a change, before I colored the image and went for the peachy look, but brought in contrasts in the bouquet. Again a fussy cut 'out of frame' touch and mounted on toning card. I just added some seam binding I must have colored a while ago and found in my 'bitties' box, together with this butterfly, that matched perfectly.

The sentiment was a digital freebie - a change from my favorite tag....lol!


Another card for the birthday box.....

Good of you to stop by.......

5 comments:

  1. OMW!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely ADORE this card. Everything is put together so nicely and that shading! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just charming,love the colors too!
    Still snow here,longing for Spring !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured! BTW - It's a Mo Manning image called Alisa with Roses http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server2700/04628/products/553/images/708/Alisa_with_roses_wm__14314.1338242138.120.120.jpg
    luv'n huggz
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. still dont know how you manage to give your cards away Moz- they are little works of art!!! this one is one of my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Moz... this is a Mo Manning digi image... she is also available from Penny Black in an unmounted stamp... such a gorgeous image... Mo Manning is an amazing artist.. I love her images.

    hugz
    shamela

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz