Monday, January 28, 2013

Flourishes - Garden Picks

Still using my colored images from my stash, I embarked on a 'Floral Fantasy' and used up all the images from the set mentioned above. It really is a lovely set and I have much fun choosing colors to use on these beautiful flowers. 

These images are all stamped using Memento London Fog, which I find such a nice color to use for flowers, as the outlines are very feint, but there is just enough for you to rely on when coloring. I used Copics and or Prisma Pencils on these images. 

I was pleased with them in general and think that they make such nice cards that can be used for everything from Sympathy cards to Anniversary cards with Birthdays being the go to sentiment, as you can see below.

My stash is dwindling and my stocks for the shop are building up! YaY!!







5 comments:

  1. CAS treatment for flower themed cards is always beautiful and your cards are PERFECT!! I LOVE colouring flowers and it looks like I will need to come to you for some lessons on beautiful colouring, Moz!
    Well done on another set of beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Moz and glad to hear your stash is running low. Great to buy some new goodies because you need them not just because you want them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - your cards are exquisite- so professional looking. Have a blessed week.
    much love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, can't pick a favorite between these beauties. Stunning and elegant!
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz