Thursday, October 4, 2012

Word play.....

I was asked to 'play' with these 'words' and this is what I came up with.
The "Joy" was easy - I had this lovely sheet of double sided card stock that I cut out and flipped for the center letter. I cut out extra Christmas trees and popped them up using foam squares just to add a little dimension. I sealed the paper with Gel Sealer and added some Stickles just for a little bling! 
The wire word was more difficult to 'play' with.
I took left over ribbon bits and tied them around the wire, added paper roses here and there and that was as much as I could come up with. Had I taken the glue gun, I could have placed bling, charms and who knows what else on the wire, but was just not in the mood to over embellish. Maybe I should have......

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Idea Moz. I really like your "joy", hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for trying to play with something new! I love how your Joy came out Moz, gorgeous colors! Happy WCMD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The words are lovely decorated Moz. My favourite is "Joy".
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz