Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Frantic Stamper Precision Dies

My lucky draw gift from Frantic Stamper, arrived a couple of days ago with a couple of items I had ordered.
See my post here
I was so thrilled to receive the dies that I made a gap to use my fabulous gift this morning.
I embossed the card and placed the 'two window' die onto the card and ran it through the Cuttlebug. Cut perfectly first go - not that I expected it to do any differently! I layered this embossed die cut card, onto a gold card which had ribbon wrapped around the base and attached it to the front of my card base.
Using the Inkadinkadoo Inchie set I bought from Fran moon's ago, I stamped it using the pad I had arrived with the dies, Delicata Golden Glitz, then punched the two images I chose, using a 1" punch and mounted them in the middle of each die cut aperture. Simple, quick and in my book, stunning! The little holly leaves are punched using the Olba punch set and I embossed them with an embossing tool, and added a few red beads from the stash.  Brenda told me about this Delicata pad. It is very glitzy and does not fade when it dries. Unfortunately, the camera did not pick it up, but trust me, it is gorgeous! For your information, and for a giggle, the gold card used was the back of a Ferrero Rocher label that was in a box of their gorgeous chocolates - of course, long gone! Recycle, I do, and this gold matched the Delicata ink perfectly!
My thanks to Fran for her generous gift and this is a set that will be on permanent stand-by on my desk!

2 comments:

  1. I love that pattern on that embossing folder Moz! Isn't that Golden Glitz ink the best! What a really beautiful card! Please, please , please show me that Olba punch set in real life sometime - I don't wan to just buy it when I don't completely understand all that it does and what comes in the set! But I am loving what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning Moz. So elegant with perfect detail. Great job!
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz