Saturday, September 29, 2012

Birthday Flowers

Such a lovely surprise this week!

This stunning arrangement arrived from my BFF in London!
Ron called me on my birthday and sent these when I returned home. 

The orchids in the center are in a pot, so when the flowers are passed their best, I get to keep and enjoy these lovely orchids.This particular orchid holds special memories for me. My wedding bouquet was these orchids, almost 40 years ago!

Thank you my dear friend!
You really are so special.

2 comments:

  1. How lovely of your friend Moz. Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this arrangement and having the orchids in a pot to keep makes it just extra special. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz