Wednesday, July 11, 2012

"Prim Poppy" Hostess Gift.


I sent this gift along with my Vintage Tag swap to Hayley, to say thank you for hosting the swap. Nothing like a slab of chocolate, beautifully presented, to show appreciation for a job well done!


I used the Memory Box Prim Poppy die and cut it out of black card stock. The folder cover was dry embossed using a Couture Creations "Waterfall" folder. I used it side on as I wanted some texture on the folder, but did not want it to detract from the simplicity of the stunning Poppy die. A black satin band and bow was slipped onto the folder to hold it closed.




The inside of the folder pocket was stamped with a Flourish that was given a bit of sparkle with Stickles and a Hero Arts stamp said it all.


This is my favorite 'go to' quick gift that is always well received - and enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Moz, your attention to detail is just perfect. I am sure Hayley appreciated this gift from you. Lovely work, as usual. hugs Shazi

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz