Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Daisy, Daisy....

Oh my, doesn't life get hectic! I can't believe how time flies! JULY already!
Well, I have been very busy knitting, but forgot to take photo's of all that I knitted and already have given away. The needles have been flying and I have been churning out scarf/shawlettes like crazy. Will make sure I post a photo of the one on the needles now.

Last month, I did make several cards that I have not yet blogged about. These two are some of them. I saw this idea on Pinterest, my new all consuming passion! I kind of worked it out myself and this is the result.

I used the big Retro flower punch on white card and drew a border around the edge and stamped happy birthday (Hero Arts I think) in the top corner. I backed the punched front with pretty card and placed a center into each flower and that was that! Simple, clean and easy. I love it and hope it inspires you too!



Till next time.... Hugz!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Moz! Glad that you are back with your beautiful creations.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Moz. Have also been repinning some awesome creations on Pinterest, which I want to try out, so watch my space on SKK...lol Wishing you a fab day, hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz