Saturday, July 28, 2012

Baby Birthday Cards

I am so in love with the Sizzex 'Flip-It" dies! They make for quick and easy card making and are also very economical to use.

This card for a 1 year old, I cut out of lovely double sided card stock and coloured this lovely digi with Copic's. Of course I added a little Stickles for sparkle! You can never start too early, introducing 'all things shiny' to a little girl!

 This photograph shows how the card swivels. I wrote the message on the back of the swivel block.
This lovely pink version was for the sweet 'Miss T', whom I made the lovely wedding bear for, so she could be distracted during Neil and Carolyn's wedding last year. I can't believe Taylor is already 2 years old! 
I really love this die and it was an excellent investment. It is going to be a very popular 'go to' die in my arsenal! 

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous creation Moz. Just love it and am sure the recipient will too. Hugs Shaz

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz