Monday, March 12, 2012

Baby Cakes!



Could you not kiss her to death?? She is adorable. Another delightful image from the super talented Krista at Saturated Canary.
I am only just starting on my collection of these images and if the rest turn out as cute as this one, I will really enjoy every minute of working them. I used Copic markers for this image. The paper was left overs in my box and it suited the image beautifully. The sentiment is from a PTI set stamped onto a die from X-Cut. Kept it clean and simple - no flowers!!
I hope you enjoy looking at this darling.
Thanks for the visit.

3 comments:

  1. Mwah! She is too gorgeous. Love this one of yours Moz. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable. Your colouring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Moz, the image is adorable. Great colouring and the little pink bows are sooo cute!
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz