Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hero Arts Embossing Folders and Stamps

I bought this set from Niki at Paperchain and was keen to try it out.
The first card I just used the stamp from the set and was happy with the result. Occasionally it is nice to have your stamped image fill the whole card. 













The second card was stamped and then embossed using the matching folder. Also very pretty, and I must say, a set to go to when you need a card in a hurry.














My heartfelt thanks to all who popped in over the last year to check up on my creative endeavours and a special thank you to those who took the trouble to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it - it is so encouraging!


Wishing you all a wonderful 2012 and may you find lot's of time to create and enjoy doing so!



1 comment:

  1. This is stunning Moz. Beautiful green colour on the white to create a crisp and clean card. Fantastic job!
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz