Friday, September 23, 2011

Water Colour Stamping

 I have a fondness for water colouring and was delighted to find this amazing new form of stamping.
The company is Art Impressions. They sell these stamp sets and individual stamps that you ink up using Marvy Markers, stamp onto water colour paper and then using a damp paintbrush, you 'paint' each stamped image to obtain the water coloured effect. You can compose your own designs or follow their ideas, as I have in these samples as it was my first time using their stamps. I have scratched around in my stamp stash and found several small stamps I can use in this format and have kept them aside for this purpose. I just love it and the water coloured effect and can't wait to play some more!
Another interesting effect I found on my blog travels is using your crimping tool that has been discarded into the unused stash drawer and crimping the edges of the card. I think it is so effective. Give it a try!
Thanks for visiting and I hope you will take a look at their site and see what is on offer. You will love it!
Nothing in it for me, just one happy customer....



2 comments:

  1. So soft & pretty. It really does look like watercolour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Moz. Lovely images and you did a great job on this technique.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz