Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Challenged!

I was presented with this sheet of paper and asked to make up a card with it. Well, it took my breath away and had me running for my sunglasses! It was Bright and Shiny!
Anyway, I tried to quieten it down with black. Unfortunately I did not have a sharper black board and had to use this textured mat board, which was not really 'black' enough. However, it was well received and I was as happy with it as I could be!
The outside boarders were punched with a Martha Stewart 'Quilted" punch and the sentiment is from Justrite. Their stamps always stamp perfectly and always look really classy. I used the Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two  to stamp the sentiment on and added bling and a lovely black fabric flower to finish it off. In spite of the brightness, the card is so much better in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz