Friday, June 3, 2011

Sarah Kay


This lovely image was stamped for my by one of my blogging friends. I tried to keep her colours toned down rather than pretty, as I think this lass is a bit of a tom-boy, given how she is dressed. I coloured her using Copic's and am trying to get my shading more subtle and even. I was pleased with this finished image.
I had this paper in my stash - I think it was from Paola - and used a natural kraft colour card to mount it onto. Cut the image out using Labels Eighteen nesties.
Behind the mounted image I used a new Nellie die border. It is a super die and it cuts only the edge and you can decide on where above that you want to cut, if necessary. The seam binding is from Amelia and the flowers from Paola. I used different leaf punches and a PTI Tiny Tag and stamp and a few pearls to pull it all together.
Just wanted to add a bit of the feminine stuff, after all, she is such a cute girl!

2 comments:

  1. OHH! i love everything about this Moz, that seam binding is so lush and that nestie you've used are stunning. Your coloring is ab fab too. Awww you know i have a weakness for pretty things, lol
    tfs
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card, Moz. The colours are lovely and your colouring of the image fantastic. Love the way you combined the seam binding.
    Have a wonderful week,
    Amelia X

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz