Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kraft Board & Paint Swatches

There seems to be a lean towards using more Kraft board in projects and I must say I personally love this look.
I wanted to do a few quick cards ~ behind with the birthday cards again ~ so a quick scan around the craft room and out came the Kraft board for starters. I had just received an awesome parcel from a dear friend in the States and in the parcel was a mound of paint swatches in all colours and sizes. I was blown away at the great selection of swatches available the the States. I hooked out several of these swatches and my MS lacy punch and got busy. I also used a swatch for the butterfly's and my new Marriane butterfly die from Country Crafts. Bits of ribbon from Paola, a PTI sentiment and a few dew drops pulled it all together.
It is not often I can get a card together so quickly, but this worked for me.
Another CAS card, or two.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz