Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Baby Fairy

Isn't she just so adorable? This is Baby Fairy Flora from Mo's Digital Pencil. I coloured her using Copics and touched here and there with a Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star pen I bought from Niki at Paperchain.
I used a Cuttlebug Embossing Plus folder for the first time. Very impressed. Not only does it emboss, it cuts out at the same time saving a heap of time and stress about getting alignment right. The oval that came out of the middle is beautifully embossed and I can use it on another card. I cut the image out with a nestie oval and glued it into the aperture. Added some ribbon and ribbon daisies and a pasted a piece of lilac paper into the inside of the card so that the colour peeps through the die cuts. So pretty IRL.

Thanks for stopping in!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz