Monday, May 9, 2011

The Funkie Junkie

Linda (The Funkie Junkie) has an Etsy Store where she sells the most amazing vintage items.
Not only is she a very talented lady, she is an awesome person as well.
You will love her work and what she sells from her Etsy shop.
It goes without saying that her service is excellent.
Do pop over and visit her inspiring blog that will link you to her Etsy store.
The link is on the right side of my blog.
You will be so glad you did!
Also ................... she has blog candy!
Now is that not an additional reason to pop over for a visit??

1 comment:

  1. Moz, I so appreciate your post about my Etsy store! Thank you so much for helping me to get the word out with the graphic on your sidebar! I'm very grateful for your support and wish you luck in the drawing for the shopping spree!

    {{Grateful hugs}}
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz