Friday, April 22, 2011

All things bunny.......

Just to keep my new bunny bear company, I created this little card. I used a digi from Angels Landing. He is adorable. What I love about this digi, is that you are given a list of the Copic's she used, with details as to where and how she used them on the image. How cool it that? Whilst I did not have all the colours she used, I improvised and I think this bunny turned out lovely.
I cut the image out with my Beaded Ovals nestie and airbrushed the ovals whilst in the die, with a copic, that toned in with the image colours and complimented the background. I cuttlebuged the background with my very favorite embossing folder ~ Swiss Dots. Layered the paper and oval and added the sentiment stamped onto a Fancy Tag, also gently airbrushed and a couple of pearls.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! The bunny is lovely and your colouring stunning Moz.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Moz! beautiful coloring and designing! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz