Friday, February 11, 2011

Progress


I have been very slack with my art work, as we had a break over the festive season, also not being well over the months prior to December. I am feeling a lot better now, and I am coping with more each day. Over the weekend I hooked out my study of Gooseberries and started doing some work on it. Mostly laying in backgrounds. I will be taking it with me to our first lesson of the year and with Linda's help
- Lot's of it - I will start with the tweaking and shading, which is so important to make this 'pop'. I will post my progress in later posts.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, stunning Moz. Can't wait to see the end product. You are super talented!
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz