Friday, February 25, 2011

Meet Joy!


Another simply adorable digi image I purchased from Funky Kits. I coloured her with my FC Polychromos pencils and touched up with Copics where I needed more intense colour. I mounted the image onto a bright fuchsia coloured card cut with my Labels Eight nesties and mounted onto another of the lovely sheets from W&M packs.
My dear blogging friend Amelia sent me some seam binding that I coloured with copics and turned into the little rosettes with a fabric coloured button in the middle. I then attached it to one of the fancy labels that had been pre-stamped with the sentiment. Whilst still in the die I used Distress Milled Lavender sponged around the inner edges and when out of the die, the white edges showed up beautifully and framed the sentiment. Love doing this technique. The flourishes were included in the envelope from Amelia so I thought I would use it on a card that I could send back to her to say thank you for your kindness. I am always amazed at the generosity and kindness that crafters give to each other. I have never, in all my years, experienced such amazing sharing, ever!
Amelia loved the card, and I thank you again dear friend for sharing with me.
Hugz

2 comments:

  1. Your color choices on this card are perfect. So is your coloring. What a beautiful card, and I love how you colored the seam binding to match. Wonderful work. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for my lovely card, Moz! This is really an awesome creation.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz