Monday, February 28, 2011

Joseph Sox


All the scraps used up now, and another pair of socks for winter. Very bright but lovely and warm.
I am sure I must have Scottish blood in me - cannot waste anything - you should see my scraps of card stock I have saved, in case I get an opportunity to use it!
Have started a new pair of socks, using a very different method. You knit from toe to heel, then split across the top of the foot, pick up and knit the leg and cuff.
Very exciting to see if I can get it right. So far, no problem and have a lovely smooth toe cast on - no seams!
This book was written by Cat Bordhi who made it her mission to find an easier way to knit socks.
Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz