Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Get Well Soon Ria


A member of my online stamping group recently had an operation and I made this card for her.
I really battle with card 'overload' so embellishments are far and few between. I am working on it.....
I used one of my few Magnolia stamps and coloured her with my Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils. I shaded the background with blue 'shavings' which give a lovely soft background.
Of course, cut out with my Nesties and paper from one of the W&M packs. A bit of bling and ribbon to bring it all together.
I was thrilled that I got the hang over, of the legs right with the Nesties, but did not get the placement right. It should have been higher up so she sits on it properly. Anyway, next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz