Sunday, January 9, 2011

Seems like yesterday...

that my eldest son was born and here we are thirty years on celebrating his birthday!
What a joy it was finally having our baby, after eight years of marriage. He was the first grandson on my side of the family and my Mom was overjoyed!
He was induced on the 24th December 1980 and our journey began as parents.
He brought us joy and laughter from his first day and we could not be prouder on him.
I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder Clockworks and sanded the raised embossing. The layout was one I have used often before - a half split front with the greeting across the centre. I had scraps of this lovely navy and beige co-ordinating paper that pulled it all together. Added the wooden numbers and tiles for interest. It was well received by our boy. Happy birthday Neil!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely memories to have. Lovely card Moz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Moz. The blue colour and layout - just stunning. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz