Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wedding Time & Reunions

We are off to Cape Town tomorrow for a wedding and to see our family before Christmas. The wedding is my best friend from London's son and I am going to have the opportunity to catch up with her at the same time. I am so looking forward to it and seeing my children again plus my Aunt from UK who is visiting my Uncle who lives in Cape Town. Reunions galore!!
The card is made using the most amazing paper from Paola, and the ribbon as well! She just has the knack of knowing what I like and always pop's surprises into my parcels that thrill me no end. Thanks Paola! This paper so stunning, so I left it as the focal point and kept it simple.
I am delighted with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz