Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tea Goddess ATC

I have just finished a project and had some bitties left over, so I thought I would put together a couple of ATC's, which I have not made in a long while...... crazy, because I love them!
The background was made using Acrylic paint daubers and a flourish stamp. The stamp of the 'goddess' was a bargain bin special I picked up web shopping some time ago. She is actually perched on top of this awesome cream cake which is on a cake stand - unfortunately I had to cut off the stands legs to fit the ATC. She was coloured using Copic's. The icing was glittered and micro beads were added for effect. She was mounted using foam squares and bits of flourishes were added for colour.
I will show you the project when I receive the swap back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz