Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dozens of Daisies

I stamped off several colour combo's of this Hero Arts Clings stamp I bought from Niki Zip (Paperchain). I inked up the stamp using Memento Dew Drops and using the Fiskers Stamp Press (which I have had for years and never used!!) stamped onto cardstock, trimmed, mounted onto coloured card that had been punched with a EK Success border punch, a bit of ribbon and paper flowers and finished the card off with the Paper Inspiration stamp Birthday Joy Calligraphy stamp, also from Niki.
They came together in a blink!
Thanks for the visit.
Hugz







2 comments:

  1. Love these Moz. They are so simple yet really pretty. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Moz, this is stunning cards. Love the simplicity.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz