Saturday, October 23, 2010

Twinchie Sneak Peek

I am participating in an online swap and the theme is "Twinchies - Christmas".
This is work in progress. I have completed the set of 28 and it will be in the hostesses hands next week.
I will post the completed 'Twinchie" when the swap has closed and everyone has received their parcel.
I have not signed up for many swaps this year due to health reasons, so I enjoyed this one as I had the time to work at it. I am a very slow 'creator' and can dilly-dally over choices forever. Once I have the prototype sorted to my liking, then the production line assembly goes like clockwork!
Always worth the effort when one receives back the completed swap and you can enjoy every ones creations. I wish I had more time to be involved in swaps ................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz