Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pretty in Blue


Paola very kindly stamped this image off and sent it to me when she knew I was looking for teddy themed images. I'm not sure what the stamp is, but she is adorable. I coloured her with my copics, and cut it out with a circle nestie. I wanted to mount her onto the matching scalloped nestie shape, but must have lifted the smaller size out and cut my last piece of this blue card with it. What to do now..... Well, I looked at the blue card that was left and thought why not use the negative cutout on the one side and the positive on the other, peeping out. I liked it and thought it created a different version of the boring normal scalloped backing. I mounted this onto card stock cut offs from the stash, added a few flowers and a computer generated sentiment that was to hand, cut with the tag nestie and mounted on a scrap of the blue leftovers. 

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card you've made with her Moz. She is a Sugar Nellie stamp, one of my oldest stamps so it was quite a while ago that i stamped this for you.
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Moz. The colouring is fantastic and I love the blue.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz