Monday, October 25, 2010

Pearls & Bling!

I have had a wonderful time making these necklaces and bracelets for myself! I absolutely love pearls and enjoy wearing them, but often think I need to find another way to wear them. My dear friend Maureen wore a necklace like this one to Mass a while ago and one look and I was smitten! She very kindly offered to do some shopping in Johannesburg for the supplies,on her next visit and then her friend Debbie, finished off the shopping spree a few weeks later and this is the result! I am now looking at the other pearls in my stash and am wondering how many of these necklaces and bracelets one can own! Thanks Maureen and Debbie for your kindess and of course sharing the 'recipe' with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz