Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hero Arts & Distress Inks

Here I used one of my favorite Hero Arts clings - Dandelion Frame. Onto a craft mat I swooshed Distress Inks, gave them a spritz of water then picked up this ink onto my stamp and applied it onto shimmer card stock. The Happy Birthday stamp was one I found in a clearance sale on the web and I must say it is a lovely stamp to use, specially if you want the background to be a focal point. Cut the sentiment out with oval nesties, mounted onto complimentary card stock, added some ribbon and a simple quick card.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, Moz. Love the colours and I agree - the Happy Birthday stamp looks fabulous!
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz