Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hero Arts Inspiration

I bought this stamp and the Hero Arts Catalogue from Niki at Paperchain and was inspired to use a tag as they had in the catalogue. I only realised what a bad colour choice the tag was when I had stamped and coloured it and started matching up the dp. I realised how very yellow/orange the tags were and had to find a way to make them work. I decided to sponge them with Distressed Inks and try and use this look on the dp to compliment each other. I had bought some of the Tim Holtz tags from one of the RSA group last year but they were very big, but the perfect colour. I now need to source the smaller tags in the light colour of the TH tags. These yukky ones I had bought from the local stationers.
Can any local supplier assist me with the lighter shade tag?? Back to the card - I used adorable paper and pearls from Paola and my favorite sentiment stamp - AGAIN!! - from Papertrey. What do you think??

1 comment:

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz