Thursday, September 30, 2010

Comfort Crafts

I have recently had a spell of bad health and have needed to go slow with all things in my life. Truthfully, I did not have the energy to deal with much else, so, between napping, I would pick up my sock knitting. For me this is a mindless type of therapy and  as I don't feel I am wasting time whilst out of sorts, I am accomplishing something tangible! I guess I need another pair of feet so that I can wear all the socks I am knitting during times of stress! The fact that we live in a very tropical climate and only experience 'cold' weather for perhaps 2 months a year, does not help me with my stock of socks. Guess, time to start farming them out as gifts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz