Friday, August 27, 2010

Gooseberies

                                 
I have started a new project at art classes. I need to work with yellows - a difficult colour - and learn how to intensify, lighten, highlight, create contrasts and so on.
I chose a picture of gooseberries because then have not only a good spectrum of yellows, but bring in the green and orange shades as well. This was my first weeks work and below is where I am at present.....
                             

this is going to be a very interesting exercise......

1 comment:

  1. Right the decision is final!!I am gonna redocorate my dining area and my kitchen there should be enough wall space for my friend Moz's art, he he.
    FABULOUS!!! you darling picasso, who knew you were lurking around in that one horse town?
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz