Monday, May 10, 2010

Teddy Stampers Challenge # 11

This challenge was set by Sharon on the DT at Teddy Stampers. The brief was to use the layout supplied and work with the colours yellow, blue, pink and brown. I stamped my very favorite bear onto cork with Stazon and then cut him out using a deckle edge scissors - this give the roughness which suits the furry edge. I had received a batch of gorgeous paper from Paola and decided to use one of the pieces since it had all the colours required in it. I mounted the square that had been distressed around the edges, onto brown shimmer cardstock and sewed it on. Now anyone who knows me, will understand how difficult it is for me not to be precise in what I do and that is why this was such a challenge, for me anyway! No straight lines here and the ribbon stitched any old how, to suit the shabby chic look I was trying to go for - rather subtle, I'm afraid. Hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. I love your card Moz, well done. Love what you've done with the ribbon. The colours are fab. Thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Stampers. Hope you'll be back again soon. Hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card with this cute teddy bear! thanks for joining in with us at Teddy Stampers.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness Moz, what a great effect stamping on to cork. Love the shabby chic look.
    Thank you for joining us at Teddy Stampers.
    Love Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moz your card is adorable!! That is a gorgeous teddy stamp, and I love how you sewed on your ribbon. Thanks for playing along with us a Teddy Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz