Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Often, one buys an item that strikes a cord for the moment and then the cord snaps, and what to do with this item? Well this Cuttlebug folder was one (of many) of those purchases. However, on my blog hopping I picked up a similar idea and here is my version. I used Cordinations card stock, stamped flourishes using Versamark, all over the front. 'Bugged the cardstock in the folder, cut out the centre and then sanded the embossed areas. I then stamped the sentiment  on pink paper, embossed with white e.p. and filled the frame, stamped some flowers using the positive and negative stamps, placed some of Paola's pearls around and there is Pretty in Pink.

3 comments:

  1. Love it Moz, i also have this folder now i know what to do with it, he he
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moz, I too have this folder but don't use it that often. You've made a stunning card. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz