Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cuddle Bunnies

Every year I make a bunny to add to my Easter Collection and this year I made two!!
The little grey bunny is a twin to the one I showed you on my blog prior to Easter. I Sent her overseas as a gift, but was so in love with her, I made myself the 'twin' in grey. I then received Monica Spicer's new pattern 'Snuffles' - a bear on a pin cushion. I fell in love, big time, and just had to make her for my collection. I found this awesome pink tipped long pile Schulte Mohair in my stash, and although the original pattern is made with a smooth fabric, I just had to try it out in the long mohair. What a battle, but I won! She looks different to the original, but oh so adorable. I took her to the office today and we gazed into each other's eyes all day - bonding!!
Well Easter is over now, time to put the bunnies and trimmings back into hibernation and get busy with the Christmas tree bears.
Thanks for popping in......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz