Thursday, April 29, 2010

ATC - Time 1

The RSA group hosted a ATC challenge with the theme "Time".
I used 'paper cloth' that I had in my stash, mounted onto bronze and black cardstock. I stamped the sentiment, which is one of my favorites, onto tissue paper and adhered it to the 'paper cloth' (which had also been stamped with fob watches and wings) with modge podge. I then wrapped gold thread and seed beads around it and added a fob charm. I was so disappointed that the photo does not show it as it really is. I know that my photographic skills need a lot of working on!!

1 comment:

  1. Moz, I really thought this was one of the best, and thanks for sharing how you did it. Not sure about the "paper cloth". Is it real cloth? Warm wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz