Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Q-Tee Bear

Another of Monica Spicer's unusual bears. Would you believe I acutally used those eyelashes some years ago, so when I needed eyelashes for this bear, out they came and into recycling mode was I!! Truth be know, they look better on Q-tee than on me! She is about 10cm tall, made out of sparse Schulte mohair with black glass eyes and lovely butterfly adorned 'patches' on her footpads.
As I said, a most unusual bear - but the name fits!
Thanks for visiting.
Hugz

2 comments:

  1. I cant get my head around the fact that you actually make these gorjuss bears. And those lashes are something to be envious of
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Moz, what an adorable bear. 10cm is really tiny, I'm not sure I'd be able to work with something that small. My bears were a lot bigger. I love the butterfly patches on her paws. Well done! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz