Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Bear Room

I am so lucky to have a Bear room. My DH put up shelves for me in a corner and I found some awesome display boxes that we painted up and mounted on the wall for the small bearz. I have been collected bear trivia and have been making bearz for several years so I have accumulated a fair amount of the luv'z. Because of space constraints, I now only make small ones. I also have a good number of the luv'z in my craft room. They sit on the pelmet and keep an eye on me and my crafting endeavours. Just though I would share a little of my 'world'. Hugz



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness me Moz... all teddy lovers looking at your collection will feel as if they have died and gone to teddy heaven...lol What a stunning collection of your beautiful creations. What a DH you have to make those nice pigeon holes for you. Hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am blown away. i really don't know what to say. how long does it take you to make a bear? i am amazed. you really are very talented, Moz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet your hubby is, my husband cant even hammer a nail in the wall, he he. They are sooooo beautiful Moz
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Sharon said - Teddy Heaven! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz