Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hunny Bunny

Every year I make another bunny for my hug.
This little Hunny is actually for a friend, but she turned out so cute, I will make another for myself. She is only 3" tall and is made out of Sassy long pile mini bear fabric. Her ears have armatures in so you can bend and shape them. Her onyx eyes have light shading around them and the face is scissor sculpted. Her little paw pads are needle sculpted to show off her toes! She really is adorable.
I will post a picture of my collection of bunnies closer to Easter.
My word, only a few weeks to go!
Hope you like Hunny Bunny.
Hugz

2 comments:

  1. Just love her. Can't wait to see the rest of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this one is beautiful, can't wait to see the others too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz