Monday, February 15, 2010

2" Cutie

This little cutie is only 2" tall. She has a Cotter pin neck joint and limbs are thread jointed. She is made out of mini bear velvet and is wearing a hand knitted variegated cotton sweater. I keep going back to these small bears, but my arthritic hands and not as co-operative as they used to be, but for me, there is no such word as 'can't', and I will keep on making little bears. Cutie fits into a specially prepared and decorated matchbox when she is tired and needs a nap!



3 comments:

  1. i can't believe you MADE that! i don't even have arthritis and i don't think i could do that!! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moz this little cutie is so sweet. You really are so clever. warm wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Moz, this cutie is sooo tiny. I also make Teddy's but much bigger ones. Haven't made one for ages though. I like trying new crafts just to say I've done that! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz